Home » Boards » PEC » 5th Class »

5th Class Date Sheet 2013 , PEC Punjab Board 5 (Fifth) Class Date sheet 2013

View PEC 5th Class Datesheet 2013 or Punjab Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013. Punjab Boards 5th class annual exams 2013 will held in February 2013. Punjab Education Commission (PEC) is the organization which will announce the 5th Class Datesheet 2013 and conducts the 5th Class exams of all students of Punjab Province. All the students residing in the cities of Punjab Province have to take 5th class exam 2013 which is conducted by PEC. The exams of the 5th class will commence in the First week of February.

Click 5th Class Result 2013 to check your Result

Click 5th Class Roll number Slip 2013 for details

5th Class Date Shee 2013

To Download the 5th Class Date Sheet 2013 Click alt

The Subject wise datesheet of 5th class is available right now. We have updated you about the datesheet of 5 class. So stay with us and keep visiting us we have updated you about 5 class datesheet of all Punjab provinces.

This 5th Class datesheet include the following Date Sheets:

  • Attock Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Bahawalnagar Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Bahawalpur Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Bhakkar Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Chakwal Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Chiniot Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Dera Ghazi Khan Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Faisalabad Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Gujranwala Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Gujrat Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Hafizabad Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Jhang Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Jhelum Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Kasur Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Khanewal Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Khushab Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Lahore Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Layyah Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Lodhran Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Mandi Bahauddin Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Mianwali Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Multan Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Muzaffargarh Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Narowal Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Nankana Sahib Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Okara, Pakpattan Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Rahim Yar Khan Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Rajanpur Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Rawalpindi Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Sahiwal Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Sargodha Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Sheikhupura Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Sialkot Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Toba Tek Singh Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013
  • Vehari Board 5th Class Date Sheet 2013

The Exams conducted by the Punjab Education Commission is the Largest Exam conducted throughout the world according to the number of Candidates. More than 25 lac Students takes these exams. It is compulsory for all the students of 5th Class to take this Exam including the Government and Private Institutes. The checking of the 5th Class exams is done 60% by Automatic Computerized System while the remaining 40% is checked by hand. The papers of 5th Class of one district of Punjab are checked in other other district of Punjab, so ensuring the factor of secure marking.

On the announcement day of 5th Class annual exams Date Sheet 2013, we will update the same page. So stay with us and keep visiting us, we will keep you up to date about the annual exams 2013 of 5th Grade.

If students have any queries regarding 5th Class annual exams 2013 they can ask us by commenting below in the comment section. We will help the students to solve their issues.



     
 


Share
 
 

1 Comments

  1. zarmeen says:

    I heard that 5th grade examination will be held in january 2013 . please tell me , is it true?

 
Page 1 of 11
 

Leave a Comment