NTS GAT General Roll Number Slip for 2012 Tests
View and print your online GAT General Roll numbers slip for the tests of 8th January, 8th April, 8th July and 7th October 2012. GAT roll number slip is required at the test center before the test and no candidate can entertain in the test without roll number slip. The roll number slips are issued by the NTS (National Testing Service) before the test and being sent to the candidate by post. But usually many students cannot get their roll number slip in time because of poor postal system or mistakes in the address given by the candidate. So the solution of the problem is to take a print of their roll number slip online.
To get your roll number slip online for GAT General tests of year 2012 follow the given below step.
- You shall required your Name or CNIC number to enter for roll number slip.
- Enter your name or CNIC number in the window given below. Although you see that this windows says “List of Eligible Candidate” but don’t get confused, actually this will give you your roll number slip if you are eligible.
- If you could not find your roll number slip in the below window you are advised to check your name in Rejected candidate list, maybe due to some reasons you may got rejected.
- Take a print of the page that opens after submitting your name or CNIC
- Bring that print of your information along with CNIC and contact NTS Help Desk on test day. You will be issued provisional Roll No. Slip at the test center.
- If your Picture was missing with the GAT Registration Form, then you must paste a recent photograph on your Roll No. Slip and bring it with you to the Test Center. Otherwise you will not be allowed to sit in the test.
The online roll number slip will include the information including your Roll No, Name, Father Name, NIC #, Category, Field of Study, Reporting Time, Attendance Time and Test Center
If students have any query regarding GAT General Test roll number slip they can let us know in the comment section below. We will utterly try to help them and solve their issue.
Don’t for get to share this news with your friends; you can share this news by clicking the sharing buttons given below.