ECAT, UET Entry Test 2013, Dates, Forms, Online Registration & Result
UET Lahore Entry Test 2013 or UET Taxila Entry Test 2013 or UET Combined Entry Test 2013 or ECAT Entry Test 2103. Details about Combined UET Entry Test 2013 for BSc Engineering Admissions in Engineering Universities of Punjab are given here. These details include information about UET Entry Test 2013 dates and schedule, UET Entry Test 2013 Application form, UET Entry Test 2013 online registration procedure, UET Entry Test 2013 centers and UET Entry Test Result 2013.
Every year UET Lahore conducts combined entry test for the admissions in BSc Engineering programs of Engineering Universities of Punjab. UET Entry test usually held in the month of August and September every year. This year UET Entry Test 2013 will be held in August 2013 and the applications for the entry test will be invited in the second week of July 2013. More details are given below:
Students should start their preparation for the entry test. UET Entry Test 2013 is very important for the students and should should take keen interest in the preparation of entrance test. As their admission in engineering universities depends on this entry test. Students should also note that every year many students repeat the entry test because they was not able to get reasonable marks in the previous entry test. So to avoid the wastage of whole year students should work hard and prepare themselves eagerly. Some guidelines and tips for the preparation of UET Entry Test 2013 is given in the link below.
Click UET Entry Test Preparation Guidelines and Tips for details
Moreover for the facilitation of students we have also arranged the UET sample paper, practice paper and past papers. Click the link given below for details.
Click UET Entry Test Sample Paper, Practice Papers to view
Preparation of Documents Notice for the Students intending to appear in UET Entry Test 2013:
It is announced for the information of all concerned that this year a Combined Entry Test for entry into B.Sc Engineering and B.Sc Technology programs would be conducted. The Combined Entry Test is expected to be held in August 2013. Applications will be invited from second week of July. All prospective candidates who plan to appear in Combined Entry Test are advised to prepare their Computerized National Identity card (CNIC) or B-Form Issued by NADRA, well in advance to avoid any inconvenience at the time of submitting the application for Entry Test.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
Following the Entry Test, undergraduate admissions will be announced in the second half of August 2013. Prospective candidates aspiring to apply for admission to B.Sc Engineering and B.Sc Technology programs of University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore and its constituent campuses/ colleges are advised to prepare the following documents well in advance to avoid any inconvenience at the time of submitting the application for admission. No application shall be entertained without the following required documents.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Computerized National Identity Card or Computerized B-Form from NADRA.
- Certificate, Diploma, Degree or Detailed Marks Certificates of all the examinations on the basis of which admission is sought i.e. H.S.S.C., Diploma of Associate Engineer, B.Sc., B.Tech. (Pass).
- Six (6) passport size recent photographs.
- Applicants having equivalent foreign qualifications (e.g. A-levels) must obtain Equivalence Certificate from I.B.C.C. (Inter Board Committee of Chairmen).
- If you are applying against reserved seats for the Children of Overseas Pakistanis, you are required to submit following additional documents:
- i. An employment certificate in original (on Form-VIII) of applicant’s Parent (father/mother)in a foreign country issued by the Pakistani Embassy in that country. Form-VIII can be downloaded from our website or can be obtained from the office of the undersigned.
- ii. A photocopy of resident visa of applicant’s Parent (father/mother), attested by the Pakistani Embassy in that country.
- iii. Orphan candidates meeting eligibility requirements may be sponsored by their real brother, real maternal or real paternal uncle.Such candidates shall submit an attested photocopy of father’s death certificate along with Form-VIII and acceptable proof of relationship with the sponsor. In case of maternal uncle, nikah-nama of parents and other related documents are required to confirm the relationship.
Note: Scanned / faxed copy of employment certificate and visa shall not be entertained.
For further details contact telephone numbers 042-99029452, 042-99029216.
Convener Admission Committee
Further details about UET Entry Test 2013 will be updated on the same page. So stay with us and keep visiting us, we will keep you up to date about UET Combined Entry test 2013.
If students have any queries regarding UET Entry test 2013, they can ask us by commenting below in the comment section. We will utterly try to help them and solve their issues.
For details about admissions in Engineering Universities click the link given below.
Click Engineering Admissions 2013 for details
Don’t forget to share this entrance test news with your friends; you can share this by clicking the sharing buttons given below.