UET Lahore Undergraduate Admissions 2011 Notification
UET announced a notification about the undergraduate admission 2011. The notification about the admissions is as follows
UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, LAHORE
Entry Test and Admission process for Undergraduate Entry 2011 will start from June 2011.
Prospective applicants are advised to prepare the following documents.
1. Domicile certificate with recent photograph.
2. Computerized National Identity Card or Computerized B form from NADRA.
3. Certificate, Diploma or Degree of all the examinations on the basis of which admission is sought (i.e. H.S.S.C.,
Diploma of Associate Engineer, B.Sc., B.Tech. (Pass) or equivalent).
4. Detailed Marks Certificates.
5. 6 passport size recent photographs.
6. Applicants having equivalent foreign qualifications (e.g. A-levels) must obtain Equivalence Certificate from
7. If you are applying against reserved seats for the Children of Overseas Pakistanis you are to submit following
i. A employment certificate (on Form-VIII) of applicant’s Parent/Guardian in a foreign country issued by the
Pakistani Embassy in that country. Form-VIII can be downloaded from our website or can be obtained from
the office of the undersigned.
ii. A photocopy of resident visa of applicant’s Parent/Guardian, attested by the Pakistani Embassy in that
For further details contact at 042-99029452, 99029216, 99029470.
( Prof. Dr. Salim Abid Tabassum )
Dean, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering /
Convener Admission Committee