UET Lahore Undergraduate Admissions 2012
UET Lahore has announces the Undergraduate Admissions 2012. The undergraduate admissions of UET Lahore will start in August. For Undergraduate Admissions 2012 students of Inter first have to appear in UET Combined Entry Test 2012 which will held on 16th September 2012 and then on the basis of UET Entry Test result 2012, the interested candidate will apply for UET Admissions 2012 in their desired departments. UET Lahore will then prepare the Merit lists of the candidates who have applied for the UET Lahore undergraduate admissions 2012. Then according to the available seats of each department and preference of the applied candidates, the top most candidates of each department equals to the seats available for that department will be selected.
Admission Form and Procedure
1. Application form shall be filled online by logging Click Here
2. The printout of filled application alongwith the documents as detailed in the prospectus shall be submitted in the Admission Cell (Administration Block), University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore on working days (Fridays 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon, other days 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.). On the last day i.e. 4-10-2012, applications will be received up to 4:00 p.m.
3. Applications submitted via Post/Courier will NOT be accepted.
Click UET Lahore Merit List 2012 for details
Click UET Lahore Entry test 2012 for details
To appear in the UET Lahore Entry Test candidates are required to submit certain documents along with the application for Entry Test and for Admission.
UET Entry Test Registration 2012
The online registration for the Entry test of UET Lahore starts from 13th August 2012. To register follow the link below.
Click UET Entry Test Registration 2012 to register
Campuses of UET Lahore
UET Lahore has four campuses in which UET offers admissions in different undergraduate programs. The merit of the different undergraduate programs of various campuses is different. UET Lahore has following campuses.
- UET Lahore Main Cmapus
- UET Kala Shah Kaku Campus
- UET Rachna Campus
- UET Faisalabad Campus
UET Lahore Undergraduate Programs
Following are the undergraduate programs offers at UET Lahore.
B.Sc. Electrical Engineering
B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
B.Sc. Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
B.Sc. Civil Engineering
B.Sc. Chemical Engineering
B.Sc. Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
B.Sc. Petroleum & Gas Engineering
B.Sc. Mining Engineering
B.Sc. City & Regional Planning
B.Sc. Computer Science
B.Sc. Computer Engineering
B.Sc. Mechatronics and Control Engineering
B.Sc. Building & Architectural Engineering
B.Sc. Environmental Engineering
B.Sc. Transportation Engineering
B.Sc. Geological Engineering
B.Sc. Polymer Engineering
B. Product & Industrial Design
An applicant for admission to any Bachelor degree of UET Lahore must meet following Eligibility criteria
- He should have obtained at least 60% marks in F.Sc/ ICS/ DAE/ B.Sc/ B.Tech(Pass) Examination excluding Sports and Hafiz-e-Quran marks.
- He should have appeared in the entry test arranged by this University for that particular Acedmic Session in which he seeks admission.
- He should have atleast 60% adjusted admission marks determined as per clause 2 of the merit determination criteria.
Merit Determination for UET Lahore
The merit determination for the UET Lahore Admission 2012 as per following rules
- For applicant with H.S.C. (Pre Engineering) as the highest qualification:
- i. H.S.S.C (Pre-Engg.) or equivalent including 70% Sports and Hafiz-e-Quran marks
- ii. Entry Test marks 30%
- For applicants with B.Sc. or B.A. Sc. as the highest qualification:
- i. B.Sc. or B.A. Sc including Sports and 70% Hafiz-e-Quran marks or H.S.S.C (Pre-Engg.) or equivalent including Sports and Hafiz-e-Quran marks, in whichever a student has the highest %age
- ii. Entry Test Marks 30%
- For applicants having Diploma of Associate Engineer as the highest qualification (for fixed seats only)
- i. Diploma of Associate Engineer including 70% Sports and Hafiz-e-Quran marks
- ii. Entry Test Marks 30%
- For applicants having B.Tech. Pass as the highest qualification (for fixed seats only)
- i. B.Tech. Pass including Sports and Hafiz-e- 70% Quran marks or Diploma of Associate Engineer including Sports and Hafiz-e-Quran marks, in whichever a student has the highest % age
- ii. EntryTest Marks 30%
Further information about UET Lahore Admissions 2012 will be updated on the same page so stay with us and keep visiting us we will keep updating you about the UET Lahore Undergraduate Admissions 2012.
Click Engineering Admissions 2012 for other Universities Admissions
You can also share this admission new with your friends by clicking the sharing buttons given below.