UET Taxila Undergraduate Admissions 2011 Notification
A notification from the UET(University of Engineeing and Technology) Taxila about the entry Test for the Undergraduate admissions 2011.
University of Engineeing and Technology, Taxila
ENTRY TEST 2011
Entry Test and Admission process for Undergraduate Entry 2011 will start from June 2011. Prospective applicants are advised to prepare the following documents.
1. Domicile certificate with recent photograph.
2. Computerized National Identity Card or Computerized B form from NADRA.
3. Certificate, Diploma or Degree of all the examinations on the basis of which admission is sought (i.e. H.S.S.C., Diploma of Associate Engineer, B.Sc., B. Tech. (Pass) or equivalent).
4. Detailed Marks Certificates.
5. 6 passport size recent photographs.
6. Applicants having equivalent foreign qualifications (e.g. A-levels) must obtain Equivalence Certificate from I.B.C.C.
7. If you are applying against reserved seats for the Children of Overseas Pakistanis you are to submit following documents:
a. An employment certificate (on Form-VIII) of applicant’s Parent/Guardian in a foreign country issued by the Pakistani Embassy in that country. Form-VIII can be downloaded from our website or can be obtained from the office of the undersigned.
b. A photocopy of resident visa of applicant’s Parent/Guardian, attested by the Pakistani Embassy in that country.
For further details visit our website: http://admission.uet.edu.pk or contact at 051- 9047412
(PROF. DR. QAISER UZ ZAMAN KHAN)
Convener Admission Committee