Medical Entry Test 2011 of Punjab | MCAT Entry Test 2011 of Punjab
UHS (University of Health Sciences) announced the schedule of Entrance Test 2011 for admission in MBBS and BDS in Government Medical and Dental Institutions of the Punjab for Session 2011-12. UHS is the active body which conduct the medical entry test for admissions in MBBS and BDS of punjab province. The official notice of UHS for medical entry test 2011 is as follows:
and MBBS/BDS Admissions 2011-12
The process of Admission in Government Medical and Dental Institutions of the Punjab for Session 2011-12, shall start in August 2011. Prospective applicants are advised to ensure the availability of following documents:
- Domicile Certificate with recent photograph.
- Computerized National Identity Card or Computerized B-Form issued by NADRA.
- Certificates of all the examinations passed on the basis of which admission is sought (such as Secondary School Certificate, Higher Secondary School Certificate or Equivalent).
- Detailed Marks Certificates of SSC and HSSC (Pre-Medical Group).
- Eight (08) recent passport size coloured photographs.
- Applicant having equivalent foreign qualifications (O and A-Level, 12th Grade, etc.) must obtain Equivalence Certificate from IBCC.
- Those claiming to be Muslim Hafiz-e-Quran, shall have to produce a Certificate in this regard from a registered Madrassa.
The above documents shall be required at the time of submission of application form for the Entrance Test.
- The syllabus of Entrance Test 2011 has been available on UHS website www.uhs.edu.pk since September 2010. The candidates are advised to prepare for the Entrance Test according to this syllabus.
- The candidates should prepare for the Entrance Test from their respective textbooks, that is, F.Sc. candidates need not study Non-F.Sc. textbooks and Non-F.Sc. candidates need not study F.Sc. textbooks.
- The candidates are advised to refrain from taking preparatory courses offered by commercial academies.
For further information
Visit our website
Or Contact at 042-99231305-9- UAN: 111-33-33-66
CHAIRMAN ADMISSION BOARD
Government Medical / Dental Institutions of the Punjab